My Blog List

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

dot habits

This assignment was to create thumb nails of proximity similarity and continuance. Then the group was suppose to look at each others thumb nails and observe each others habits good or bad.
With the dots, I have many habits. It was hard to break so many habits. My first habit, my group pointed out was the scale. I like to use many different sizes. I never just use one size, i like variety. The second habit is that I like to use the sides corners and going diagonal, it is very rare for me to use the middle of the square. Third habit is that I use the maximum of dots most if the time. Also back to the corners if i use them i have a tendency to cluster the dots in the corners.  So i had a lot of habits but not bad habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment