My Blog List

Sunday, February 27, 2011

After modular Madness





My modular madness was candles. I took them and linked them into a emotional bond to our lives and how candles relate. Life slips away fast just like candles do too. For my performance i light my candles and they melted alot faster than i ever thought they would.  However, i got the reaction that i wanted. Most people really enjoyed my piece and that they like that it is a one time show. Also everyone received there own experience with my piece. Also that it made them think. I did not get any negative feed back from my piece, and im not sure if thats good or bad. I really like being told where to improve my work. If i dont get negative or the truth i will never grow.
I also want to thank Krystal for the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment